|A well-established organization in Bloemfontein is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
· Have a minimum of 3 years´ experience as a Graphic Designer
· Knowledge of the OHSA Act
· Basic math knowledge
· Be bilingual in English & Afrikaans
· Have excellent time management skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Be accurate and have attention to detail
· Be creative, easily adaptable to trends & original ideas
· Computer literate in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
Key Performance Areas:
· Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
· Keeping budget, time, and production constraints in mind.
· Preparing mockups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design/concept.
· Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalizing artwork.
· Working and collaborating with art directors, copywriters, photographers, and other designers.
· Adapting and rolling out approved concepts to various media, above and below the line.
· Adhering to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
· Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
· Working with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
· Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format/sizes/color codes before being sent to press and production facilities.
· Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful