A well-established organisation in Kempton Park is seeking a Graduate Business & Data Analyst to join their team. Salary is market related
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following Qualifications
- Science Degree in Statics
- Mathematical Statistics
- Computer Science
- Data Analytics
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Incl. High Excel Proficiency
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Work under pressure & meet deadlines
- Reside in or around Kempton Park
Key Performance Areas:
- Analyze and document business processes.
- Create dashboards to provide insights and drive behavior.
- Pro-actively communicate and collaborate with management to analyses information needs and functional requirements.
- Interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements.
- Test data sets and validate all data and information used to do the analysis.
- Conduct a business analysis and a workflow analysis to access difficulties in reaching goals and to determine a better strategy.
- Identify and document system deficiencies and recommend solutions. Recommend on process improvements.
- Improve upon existing approaches by seeking opportunities to creatively transform current practices into fresh alternative solutions.
- Collaborate, communicate, organize, listen, investigate and facilitate improvements in the Company’s processes coming up with innovative solutions to any problems that may be apparent.
- Prepare graphs, charts and analyses documents which changes should be taken by the Company.
- Report weekly on areas of analysis.
Salary is Market Related
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful