A well-established organization in Kwa-Zulu Natal is seeking a GAP Representative to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 1 year’ experience as a Manager or a Supervisor
- Previous experience as a Sales Representative in the Liquor industry
- Have a valid drivers’ license & own vehicle
- Must have a winning & goal driven attitude
- Knowledge of the liquor industry and liquor product knowledge
- Have product knowledge and promotions within the liquor industry
- A strong personality
Key Performance Areas:
- Assisting Team Leader to ensure all sales reps within assigned region reach required targets.
- Monitoring performance on a continuous basis when Team Leader is not available
- Train reps on areas where they are lacking/underperforming
- Assisting sales reps in covering calls who are on leave or absent
- Assisting reps to ensure that they have a minimum of 90 outlets signed up.
- Induction process of newly appointed reps
- Sending feedback to Management and reporting on status of reps in assigned region on a continuous basis.
- Provide detailed planning by objectives for each sales and ensure the implementation thereof
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful