A well-established organisation in Randfontein is seeking Fleet Controllers to join their team. Salary will be discussed in the interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications & Experience:
- Must have at least a minimum of 1-2 years’ expeirence in the Tautliner/Tipper industry capable of overseeing 15 – 20 trucks.
- Have a proven track record of working with customers in a Supply Chain & Logistics/Transport Operations industry.
- Doing daily planning of trucks
- Route explanations/ CPK’s (Cost per Kilometer)
- Daily tracking and tracing
- Driver Communication discussing (Loading and offloading points, diesel points, sleeping points)
- Load securing
- Planning service intervals
- Depot planning (Monitoring Breakdowns/ Service Intervals)
- Doing driver debriefing and taking care of driver discipline
- Data Tim
- Travel times of Driver/Attendance/Kilometers driven
- Monitoring fuel consumption
- Must have a vehilcle and valid drivers’ license
- Be computer literate in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business
- Willing to work log hours and overtime because of operational requirements.