External Sales Representative
A well-established organisation in Johannesburg is seeking an External Sales Representative to join their team.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a Matric (Grade 12) Certificate
- Have 2 – 3 Years’ Technical Sales Experience (Electrical Sales experience will be advantageous)
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Have a valid driver’s license & own vehicle
Key Performance Areas:
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Provide technical solutions to customers (Determine customer requirements and expectations and provide the correct products)
- Recommend substitute products based on cost, availability or specifications
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sales items
- Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- Contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaint
- Visit 4 – 7 plus customers a day.
- Set up and maintain customer files using Sales Force and Pastel
- Communicate to the order management and accounts department increases and decreases in demand for products
- Assist in scheduled physical inventory counts
Salary to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful