Our client in the Liquor industry is seeking the expertise of an Experienced Liquor Sales Representative to join their team in Richards Bay. Salary is to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 Years’ Experience as a Liquor Sales Representative
- Have a Valid Driver’s License & Own reliable vehicle
- Strong commercial ability to make good judgements and take quick decisions
- Must have a Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Marketing & Management Science
- Have an outgoing personality as well as a strong passion for beer & spirits
Key Performance Areas:
- Execute trade initiatives ensuring that volume and activation targets are achieved consistently.
- Ensure that all opportunities are identified to maximize business portfolio growth.
- Consistently sell in model stock ensuring that out-of-stock scenarios are avoided wherever possible.
- Contribute towards the achievement of key brand volumes / objectives / strategies and distribution targets set and communicated on a quarterly/yearly basis focusing on strategically important leading and priority brands.
- Possess a passion and understanding of beer, wine and spirits allowing the Sales Rep to maximize shares at key outlets.
- Perform other duties as requested by the Line Manager and the business.
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful