A well-established organization in Cape Town (Airport Industria) is seeking an Executive Personal Assistant to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant or Administrator
- Knowledge and understanding of Commercial Law and Finance
- Must have a Matric certificate
- Have a Tertiary qualification with Administration or a similar role
- Be computer literate in the entire MS Office Suite Package
- Ability to organize daily workload by priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and quickly changing environment
- Have problem-solving skills and strong decision-making skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Preparing financial statements, reports, memos, invoices, letters, and other documents.
- Compiling of Board Packs
- Typing of business communication and maintaining organograms.
- Collating month end reports
- Stakeholder relationship building
- Drawing up contracts and enquiring of property purchase or lease information
- Monitoring and managing costs against budget
- Scheduling meetings and teleconferences, diary conflict management
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of directors, committees, and executives.
- Helping prepare for meetings.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
- Managing of personal matters of Director, such as Trusts, insurance etc.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing incoming emails, and other correspondence.
- Provide general administrative support.
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful