A well-established organization in Kimberly is seeking a Dispatch Officer to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience as a Dispatch Officer
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Have a matric certificate
- Be bilingual in English & Afrikaans
- Reside within or around Kimberly
Key Performance Areas:
- Be knowledgeable and conversant in all tasks of Dispatch division to enable you to train and supervise your team
- Ensure all team members are trained, knowledgeable and conversant in the tasks they are allocated
- Extensive Product knowledge
- Support department managers and co employees.
- Ensures that cleaning and housekeeping standards on equipment and work areas are maintained according to laid down standards and norms
- Ensure Personal hygiene standards are maintained
- Take reasonable care for own health and safety as well as the health and safety of others
- Wear the correct PPE in accordance with the company policy and procedures
- No interference or abuse of any health, safety and environmental welfare equipment
- Keep work areas clean and free from hazards and risks
- Actively participate as a member of the team
- Performing any other task, not specified herein, which from time to time may be assigned by the manager.
- Ensure receipt of fully completed Sales Order from Tele Salesperson
- The total weight at the bottom of the sales order will determine the capacity/weight load of the vehicle to be selected
- Ensure you confirm the correctness of the stock when the picker delivers the stock as per the sales order to the loading area
- Any discrepancies to be identified and rectified in consensus with the Picker and Sales Representative
- Number the Packed Order as per the Tele Sale Order number
- Ensure that the final checked picker slip is used to process the invoice which is aligned to the vehicle route sheet and that all data is filled in correctly on the picking slip
- Work with tele-sales on ‘out of stocks’ or any other changes to an order.
- Hand over the route picking slips to invoicing department
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful