A well-established organization in Cape Town is seeking a Digital & Social Media Manager to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with Digital Communication & Social Media Marketing, preferably B2C
- Be experienced in a fast-paced online consumer space
- Must have a Marketing Communications & Digital Marketing qualifications
- Proven track record of creating meaningful, growth-driven interactions
- Excellent WordPress skills
- Have a valid drivers’ license & own vehicle
- Have good business acumen & strong ethics
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Excellent verbal & written communication in English
- Ability to work alone as well as in a team
Key Performance Areas
- Day to day social media management
- Day to day management of sales on two WordPress stores, and ongoing development of the online stores and similar platforms with retail partners.
- Deliver a 20% growth of each social media platform on a monthly basis – Page Likes and Shares. Report monthly on key metrics such as sentiment, page growth, organic reach and engagement.
- Propose engaging brand messages for all social media platforms. Keep all social media pages and channels (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube) up to date with relevant content and information.
- Consistently identify the trends and apply where relevant.
- Engage with Influencers. Maximise the reach.
- Have a good understanding of consumer photography for social media posts.
- Research and keep the team informed about competitors.
- Digital marketing
- Manage budget and oversee monthly Google campaigns – bidding on keywords, re-marketing, etc and report monthly.
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews such as Google Reviews and Hello Peter.
- Able to work with / update databases for communications.
- Online store / WordPress
- Daily monitoring of online sales via WordPress, keeping CRM up to date.
- Daily monitoring of online store reviews.
- Handle queries coming in via the online chat tool on website.
- Give skilled advice on WordPress layouts / website upgrades.
- Handle basic content updates on the website and liaise with external team as needed
Salary will be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful