A well-established organization in Centurion is seeking a Conveyancing Secretary to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 7 Year Experience as a Conveyancing Secretary
- Ghost Conveyancing Certificate/ experience required
- Have a Storedoc certificate/ experience
- Have a valid Matric Certificate
- Have experience & knowledge working with all Major Banks
- Must be Computer Literate in Lexis Nexis, E4 & Webconvey
- Have reliable transport to & from work
Key Performance Areas:
- Update all information regarding progress on conveyancing system – diarize weekly.
- Prepare building documents for submission to builders for signature and obtaining of NHBRC certificate.
- Obtain permission from banks to registration.
- Obtain insurance certificate (where applicable).
- Send progress reports to developers and customers.
- Prepare documents for lodgment and ensure that lodgment takes place.
- Arrange with attorneys for collective lodgment.
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful