A well-established organization in Cato Ridge is seeking a Construction Health & Safety Officer to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview. Project position for 1 & 1/2 month.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Construction Health & Safety Officer
- Experience in Furnace, Smelting or Industrial Plants is preferred
- Be registered with SACPCMP as a Construction Health & Safety Officer
- Must have reliable transport.
- Reside within or around Cato Ridge
- Be willing to work shifts.
- Must be immediately available.
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful.