Our client in the Construction industry is seeking the expertise of a Construction Health & Safety Manager to join their team in Gauteng. Salary will be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ post SACPCMP registration experience as a Construction Health & Safety Manager
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Construction Health & Safety Manager
- Must have experience in the Petroleum industry
- Must be registered as a SACPCMP Construction Health & Safety Manager
- Have a valid drivers’ license & own vehicle
- Have excellent knowledge of Health & Safety Projects Management
- Must have own initiative
- Be computer literate in MS Office, Smart Sheets & Sage
- Be willing to travel across South Africa
Salary will be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful