Our client in the Insurance industry is seeking the expertise of a Claims Service Executive to join their team in Roodepoort. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent matric & university results (Supply this along with CV), At least a A for Mathematics in matric (At least 3 distinctions)
- NQF Level 4 Certificate in Short-Term Insurance will be beneficial
- Must have a Completed degree (Preferably B. Com) with first time passes
- Have a RE 5 qualification
- Have a valid drivers’ license & own vehicle
- Must be fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Key Performance Areas:
- Administering of claims and opening files
- Liaising with intermediaries and internal customers
- Directing claims input on computer
- Generating letter to clients as well as intermediaries
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for valid claims settlement
- Managing repudiations, insuring fairness and diplomatic communication
- Provision and adherence to claims service levels
- Application of policy terms and conditions
- Detection and management of fraud, dishonesty and misrepresentation
- Day to day self-management of claims
- Input and maintenance of claims information on computer system
Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful