A well-established organisation in Bloemfontein is seeking a CCTV Operator to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in CCTV Technology will be an advantage
- Have a valid matric certificate
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Have excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Be bilingual
Key Performance Areas:
- Reporting of suspicious behavior, Fault finding and business operations.
- Must be unwaveringly focused and observant so that whenever they witness something unusual, suspicious, or questionable they are able to make a detailed note of it.
- Storing footage is one of the most important roles of a CCTV Operator.
- Catalog all footage so that it can be easily recalled later.
- Watch Surveillance
Salary is to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful