A well-established organization in Kempton Park is seeking a Brand Activation Representative to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in Activation & Sales is beneficial
- Field Marketing knowledge
- National NQF Level 5 Certificate in Communication skills
- Have a Matric Certificate or equivalent
- Be fluent in English
- Ability to speak Chichewa will be an advantage
- Valid drivers’ license & own vehicle is an advantage
- Be computer literate in MS Office
- Ability to explain online shopping & online shopping apps
Key Performance Areas:
- Young, dynamic high achiever who is modest, conscientiousness, achievement orientated with a high level of energy and drive.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude and persuasive manner.
- Patience and confidence in dealing with customers.
- Self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team.
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling customers.
- A smart appearance and professional manner.
- Positions targeting the Malawian market requires the candidate to be fluent in English and home languages.
- Distribute advertising and marketing media to familiarise customers with our services.
- Communicate services to prospective customers individually and in small to large groups.
- Identifies customers, sources, and follows up leads and concludes sales by taking orders from customers in the market within designated geographical boundaries by directing and receiving customers at sales offices, cold calling, and canvassing.
- Understand policies and procedures pertaining to our code of conduct, customer liaison, advertising and promoting the brand in the market.
- Confidently manage customer expectations, service, and efficiency objections effectively.
- Careful and accurate recording of customer identity, details, and purchases.
- Accuracy in completion of activation administration.
- Ensure weekly feedback reporting, e.g., call reports, performance summaries, lead reports and customer requests/needs.
Promote positive teamwork amongst peers in the team.
- Promote positive teamwork with all Sales Points.
Salary is to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful