A well-established organization in Cape Town is seeking a ATG Technician to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience with installing & maintaining Automatic Tank Gauging equipment & Leak Detection
- Expert understanding of relevant ATG Equipment & Leak Detection protocol such as:
- Franklin Fueling System LS
- Must have valid & updated certificates of the above mentioned products
- Be certified in terms of all relevant HSSEQ requirements
Key Performance Areas:
- Ensure that all allocated incidents and preventative maintenance calls are concluded within the required SLA
- Ensure that all regulatory documentation are completed in line with the regulator specifications, properly filed and accurate record keeping is maintained.
- Ensure that accurate register of regulatory documents is maintained
- Franklin Fueling System LS500 Installations
- ATG & Leak detection installations & Maintenance
- ATG & Leak detection inspections
- HSSEQ – Reporting and recording of all safety incidents and near misses
- Reports IRO any files uploaded
- All PTW books are recorded in the relevant registers
- Key Deliverables
- Obtain monthly ATG PM allocation and deliver in line with the allocated timelines that has been specified.
- Ensure delivery in respect of any installations and service request as per project schedule
- Submit all paperwork on completion of job.
- Assist with any critical site inspections in line with the wet stock management & LOPC protocol
- Weekly audit on all regulatory and HSE requirements
- Toolbox talks
- Vehicle inspections
- Safety files
- Control files (HR & Safety)
Salary to be discussed in interview.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful