A well-established organisation in Pretoria West is seeking an Affirmative Action Male HR Administrator to join their team. Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the HR industry
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources will be preferred
- Own vehicle, valid drivers license & willing to travel
- Be bilingual in English, Sepedi/ Northern Sotho/ Tswana
- Reside within the Pretoria West region
- Have own laptop & smart phone
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Must be able to work according to shifts
Key Performance Areas:
- Serve as point of contact with all plant employees.
- Oversee the completion of employee benefit documentation.
- Conduct employee HR hardcopy file audit
- Organize and maintain personnel records, inclusive of daily filing of all documents.
- Coordination and processing all employee HR documentation including new engagements, employee movements, promotions and terminations on the system within agreed timeframes
- Update internal databases (e.g., record sick or maternity leave).
- Ensure that all IR cases are timeously captured on the IR report. Capture and maintain disciplinary reports.
- Prepare HR documents, such as employment contracts and new hire guides.
- Create regular reports on HR metrics (e.g., turnover rates) with data provided by the Payroll and Operational Teams and department heads.
- Monthly compilation and submission of the HR reports.
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related issues.
- Participate in all HR projects. (Policies and Procedures, templates, training, performance management etc.)
- Assist with employee safety, welfare, and wellness education.
- Managing HR documents (e.g., daily filing, employment records and onboarding guides).
- Recruitment and Selection
- Records management
- Training and Development
- Employment Equity
- Performance Management
- Perform other related duties as and when operational requirements dictate.
- All administrators dual function is to prepare HR documentation, distribute, explain/communicate and train the content of the document/information to general worker population, collect signed documentation, file, record, report and maintain all documentation.
- Assist with all roll outs of projects for both current and new abattoir.
Salary to be discussed in Interview
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful