A well-established organization in Kempton Park is seeking an Accountant to join their team. Salary will be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree in Accounting or Finance Honours Degree
- Previous experience in a FMCG Environment is an advantage
- Be willing to perform a criminal & credit check
- Be willing to work after hours & weekends if needed
- Excellent administration skills
- Proficient in IT & MS Office
- Reside within or around Kempton Park
Key Performance Areas:
- The main objective is maintaining a complete and systematic record of all transactions and analysing the financial position of the organization.
- Analyzing accounting data and preparing reports and ensuring the accuracy of financial documents.
- Ensuring the compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Preparing and maintaining important financial reports.
- Evaluating financial operations to recommend best-practices.
- Identify issues and strategize solutions and assist the organization to run efficiently.
- Offer guidance on cost reduction, revenue enhancement, and maximizing profit.
- Conducting forecasting and risk analysis.
- Evaluate and document organizational processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Assist with monthly reconciliations and monthly management reports.
- Experience of problem solving; investigating and resolving queries promptly and effectively.
- Administration must be maintained.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels is essential.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills including an ability to priorities effectively, deliver high quality work and adhere to stringent deadlines.
- Methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
- Effective team-working skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary will be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful