A well-established organization in Rustenburg is seeking a Retail Manager to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Shop Manager within the Retail Environment
- Have a Degree in Management/ Business Management or Equivalent
- Must be Computer Literate in MS Office
- Must be IMMEDIATELY available
Key Performance Areas:
- Plan annual and interim labor requirements according to specific volumes and retail requirements.
- Ensure all staff and support people are well-versed in local hygiene requirements and explain to them the importance of why and how quality standards are to be assured
- Equip staff with the required tests and equipment to assure product standards are upheld.
- Ensure staff is well versed in the requirements relating to stock rotation and shelf displays.
- Identify staff development needs and develop them accordingly
- Evaluate staff performance and provide feedback and coaching as required
- Customer Satisfaction
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers so that they feel they receive good value at all times
Salary to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful