A well-established organization in Gauteng is seeking a Regional Junior Trainer to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have own vehicle & valid drivers’ license
- Have a matric certificate
- Bachelors’ Degree in Marketing, Business, Learning & Development or similar is preferred
- Knowledge of Services and W&R SETA
- Ability to travel the whole region of responsibility to conduct training
- Maintenance of all WSP & ATR documents
- Decision making & organizational skills
- Ability to manage employees & listen effectively
- Ability to identify problems and resolve them
Key Performance Areas:
- Identify and asses future and current training needs through, performance appraisals and consultation with the National Training Manager and Sales Manager.
- Conduct effective training sessions with new employee. (As per below Critical Performance Areas of operational employees)
- Maintaining the operations standard through constant training of all Sales Reps in the trade and in the classroom.
- Utilize training best practices and education principles.
- Develop and prepare educational / training aids and material, as needed and assigned.
- Maintain a database of curriculum, materials and personnel training records to be submitted monthly to the National Training Manager.
- Reporting to the National Training Manager of weekly training results, weekly and monthly SETA required admin.
- Maintenance of the back up list on a monthly basis to keep the list relevant
- Work hand-in-hand with the relevant recruiter to ensure interviews are conducted on a weekly basis
- Evaluate Performance of sales reps through assessment in the classroom and practically in trade.
- Work hand in hand with Team Leader to manage the Sales Reps.
Salary is to be discussed in interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful