A well-established organisation in Johannesburg is seeking a Digital Marketing & Content Co-Ordinator to join their team. Salary is R 20 000 per month CTC negotiable depending on Experience & Qualifications.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have Matric
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Marketing/ Journalism/ Advertising
- Have a minimum of 3 Years’ Experience as a Digital Marketer
- Experience with B2C Media, Google AdWords, Email Campaigns, SEO, SEM & Growth hacking is essential
- Experience with Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience using Content Management systems
- Knowledge with online advertising platforms
- Knowledge of Web Analytic tools
- Working knowledge for Ad Serving tools
- Knowledge of marketing & communication processes
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Technical knowledge of reporting on multiple media platforms
- Fluent in English & Portuguese
- To build online brand awareness in order to drive sales.
- Create and optimise online adverts through Google AdWords (search, display, mobile, video), Facebook and other platforms to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
- Generate innovative ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns across digital channels
- Translate media plan into a digital campaign by ensuring correct dates, targeting, budgets, objectives and placements are applied
- Manage the content strategy, including copywriting and website updates
- Create unique, relevant and engaging content for all digital platforms
- Ensure content that is well researched, accurate, balanced and well written
- To plan and monitor the ongoing presence on social media and website in order to grow the market base
- Brief technical updates to the development team, review and testing of deliverables
- To monitor, measure and report on digital marketing initiatives
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (WebTrends etc.)
- Provide launch reports and regular interim as well as monthly reports
Salary is R 20 000 per month CTC negotiable depending on Experience & Qualifications.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful