A well-established organisation in Johannesburg City Deep is seeking a JNR Qualified Electrical Engineer to join their team. Salary is to be discussed in Interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a degree in Electrical Engineering with a focus on Energy Technology, Automotive Engineering or Power Electronics.
- Have a minimum of 1 Years’ Experience within the Manufacturing / Project Environment
- Have a valid passport, drivers license & own vehicle
- Have experience with PLC Programming
Key Performance Areas:
- Commissioning of inductively heated melting and heating systems in foundries and forges
- Inspection of fully assembled systems and full responsibility for commissioning in coordination with the customer and in compliance with project and budget specifications
- Installation of refractories as well as mechanical parts like coils, shunts and power cables
- Proof of agreed performance values by testing and documentation
- Carry out preventive maintenance as part of service operations (checking of the system, analysis of faults, etc.)
- Mainly responsible for commissioning and field service activities for inductively heated melting and heating systems in foundries and forges mainly located in South Africa but also overseas.
Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful