Internal Sales Consultant and Buyer
A well-established organization in Boksburg is seeking an Internal Sales Consultant & Buyer to join their team. Basic salary is R 23 000 per month CTC. (Benefits to be discussed.)
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have 2 – 3 Years’ Experience within Technical Sales
- Have working experience in the Technical Security Systems industry
- Have Good Territory knowledge of the Area
- You must be proficient at using our Syspro ERP system
- Have a valid driver’s license & own vehicle
- Living within close proximity of Boksburg
- Fully bilingual
Key Performance Areas:
- Calling on existing and new customers in accordance with call cycles agreed with your Manager;
- Serve and assist customers at the Company’s Branch trade counter;
- Rendering after sales service to customers including technical support and information;
- Assessing customers’ buying potential and profiling customers by the nature and type of installations and product groups as well as other relevant factors to assist in determining the customers’ needs and estimate the potential development of the account.
- Control and manage the inventory of products and assets at the branch. Order the necessary stock of products from the Head Quarter. Minimize the inventory in the branch preforming stock rotation analysis when required.
- A previous experience with Syspro ERP System will be considered a plus.
- Develop sales to the customers assigned
- Development of sales through new installation companies
- Completely manage the branch internal sales process
- Report to the regional sales manager (or the managing director)
- Collaborate with the area manager(s) based in the branch or at the head office in jhb
- Attendance at the branch office for sales meetings and at jhb hq, when required.
- Timely diary and weekly reporting.
- Sufficient productivity levels.
- Achieving fiscal targets.
- Sourcing of new customers
- Analyzing the needs of stock and planning purchase orders using Syspro and excel resources and always minimizing the inventory performing stock rotation analysis when required;
- Find the correct local/international suppliers and negotiate price and terms;
- Issue and send purchase orders (specific software to be used0 but also to local and international suppliers;
- Manage the POs in terms of receipt, booking in, costing reports for foreign suppliers;
- Create new codes with the correct parameters in Syspro (Product Class, Price Category and so on)
- Contribute to the Stock Take process, counting stock, capturing the stock items in Syspro and run variance reports and relative re-capturing.
Basic salary is R 23 000 per month CTC. (Benefits to be discussed.)
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful