A well-established organisation in Boksburg is seeking a Full Functions Payroll Administrator to join their team. Salary to be discussed in interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a minimum of 5 Years’ Experience as a Payroll Administrator
- MEIBC & MIBFA Experience Preferable
- Accounting Experience is essential
- Computer literate in SAGE VIP, MS Office, Sars Easyfile, Sars E-Filing & Ufiling
- Must be immediately available
- Have a valid drivers’ license & reliable transport
Key Performance Areas:
- Hard working and approachable.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Able to work unsupervised and gets the job done.
- Able to work as a team with the other payroll administrator
- Able to liaise directly with employees when necessary.
- Strict attention to detail.
- Able to reconcile and sort out third-party queries.
- Able to work with Finance Dept. in relation to queries.
Salary to be discussed in interview.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful