A well-established organisation in East Rand is seeking a Financial Manager to join their team. Salary is Market Related.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Should have a CA(SA) or similar qualification
- Must have 5 Years’ Post Articles experience
- Have 5 Years’ Experience in WIP (Work in Progress), Job costing in the manufacturing industry
- Have a minimum of 5 Years’ Experience with Pastel Sage Evolution
- Advanced MS Office Experience
- Have a valid Driver’s License and Own reliable transport
Key Performance Areas:
- Responsible for the groups tax affairs & ensure returns are filled and submitted in terms of deadlines
- Review and process of month end debtors / creditors reconciliations as well as releasing payments
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements to specific deadlines.
- Formulating strategic analysis and assisting with long-term business strategic planning.
- Developing financial management mechanisms that minimize financial risk.
- Implementing controls and procedures to ensure compliance with latest IFRS and IAS requirements
- Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out
Salary is to be discussed in Interview
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful