WHM Recruitment Advisors is urgently looking for an External Sales Engineer to join their client based in Midrand. Salary is Market Related.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must Have 2 – 5 Years’ Experience in process Instrumentation and Sales Environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of process instrumentation is a must
- Must have Matric
Key Performance Areas:
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales – especially managing personal time and productivity.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed market development activity to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales. Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop long-term relationship existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximizing client potential in designated regions/areas.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after-sales support services.
- Working in partnership with our existing distributors to offer the company’s flow and level solutions to end users, contractors and system integrators.
- Plan/carry out/support local sales and marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, e.g., product launches, promotions, advertising, exhibitions
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using mail, post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- Provide weekly call plan and report back to the Sales Manager.
- Provide a monthly report to the sales manager with forward sales forecasts.
Salary is Market Related
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful