A well-established Organisation in Phoenix, Durban is seeking a Creditors Clerk to join their team. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have matric
- Must have 10 years and more experience as a credit controller
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Must be able to start immediately
Key Performance Areas:
- Collating purchase orders and goods received notes for stocks purchased
- Recon of stocks and balancing thereof
- Match incoming stock invoices and process them on the system
- Sundry invoices to be processed for the month
- Bank transfers to be processed
- Reconcile creditors
- Payment schedules for each creditor to be done
- Stock of consumables and safety equipment to be monitored and purchased when required.
- Order numbers to be issued for purchases and signed by the authorized signatory
- Once month end is completed the filing to be done
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful