A well-established organisation in Claremont is seeking a Conveyancer to join their team. Salary is market related.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Admitted Attorney, Conveyancer and Notary Public Qualification
- Must have at least 1-2 years of solid conveyancing experience
- Experienced in property transfers, bonds and bond cancellations
- Working knowledge of the Deeds office and all related procedures
- Ability to draft and check all conveyancing related documents
- Ability to attend to: lodgments, executions, restorations, walk ups, expeditions, hold overs and counter queries
- A working knowledge of the Chief Registrar’s circulars
- Excellent record keeping
- Acute attention to detail and self-accountability essential
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial flair preferred
- Broader property law and corporate commercial law experience would be advantageous.
Salary is Market Related.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful