A well-established organisation in the East Rand is seeking a Business Developer to join their team. Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATELY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have an Engineering or Business Degree
- 3 – 5 Years’ Experience within the Food & Pharma Industry
- 5 – 10 Years’ Experience within the Cryogenics Gas Industry
- Have experience with project management, process specific application knowledge & experience, gas & liquid injection.
- Experience with MAP, Freezing, chilling, agricultural stunning, fruit ripening & oil processing
- Have experience with pharmaceutical blanketing
- Have a valid drivers license & own vehicle
Key Performance Areas:
- Promote the sales of industrial gases equipment and services through the application of new and existing technologies everywhere in Africa but particularly focusing on the Food and Pharma industries.
- Brick-walling existing clients.
- New clients and creating awareness of AC expertise in the market
- Define/implement strategy on cryogenic spares but with particular emphasis on Food & Pharma and CO2 and LIN and to look for tank and vaporizer-customers.
- Prepare and present monthly reports: (To include Food & Pharma and CO2, LIN focus).
- Project management to ensure project implementation on customer site by being the link between the factory and the customer.
- Develop new markets through exciting and new applications (including digital applications such as telemetry and other applications on equipment health)
- Maintain contact with (Food and Pharma, Gas) institutions,
- Plan and conduct trials on new products / applications / services
- Evaluate the technical feasibility and economic viability of new products / services / applications
- Further develop the beverage industry through CO2 development
- Establish alliances / co-operations with third parties.
Salary to be discussed in Interview.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful