Our client in the Injury on duty industry is seeking the expertise of an Assistant Production Manager to join their team in Brooklyn. Salary is Market Related.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Tertiary Nursing Qualification is required
- Must be a Member of The South African Nursing Counsel (SANC)
- Must have Experience & Knowledge of the COIDA Act
- Must have 3 Years’ Experience in the Medical Services claims industry
- Must have Medical background knowledge
- Must have background knowledge of the production management subject
- A Valid Driver’s License & Own Vehicle is required
- ICD10, CPT and NAPPI code knowledge
Key Performance Areas:
- Assist with the management of production staff;
- Oversee daily operations of medical invoice processing and adjudication of claim payments to medical service providers;
- Ensure that all production processes and procedures are well documented and communicated;
- Ensure that all procedures are followed and that all production goals are met;
- Train and develop staff members, with the aim of continued improvement and optimisation of resources;
- Provide medical advice and/or direction on claims to staff members;
- Following up on outstanding information required from clients and employers for processing of medical claims and invoices;
- Provide on-site training and assistance to clients;
- Resolve enquiries from clients related to the COID Act and medical treatment of patients;
- Assist clients with case managing seriously injured patients;
- On an ad-hoc basis liaise with members of the Compensation Fund;
- Manage the submission of queries to the Medical Services division at the Compensation Fund; and
- Contribute to daily operations.
Salary is Market Related.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful