Our client in the construction industry is seeking the expertise of a Temporary Debtors Clerk to join their team in Elandsfontein for a 6-month contract. Salary to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Need to have Matric
- Have a minimum of 3 – 5 Years’ Experience as a Debtors Clerk
- Computer Literate in MS Office and Pastel
- Experience in the construction industry would be advantage
Key Performance Areas:
- Support and assist in the 15day / 30day statements
- Support and assist in scanning and emailing to customers
- Following up on payments & debt collections
- Report weekly to supervisor and FD on all problem accounts
- Send daily cash receipt projections to cash book and treasury
- General Admin & Filing (incl. Switchboard relief):
- Resolve queries and discrepancies
- Assist with general administration duties and tasks
- Any other adhoc tasks as required
Salary to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful