WHM Recruitment Advisors is urgently looking for an Export Administrator to join their client based in Kimberly. Salary is market related per month with benefits to be discussed.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Matric (Grade 12) required
- Marketing qualification would be advantageous
- Must have 2 years’ experience in export shipping and logistics
- Basic experience in Supply Chain
- Must have Call Center/ Customer Care experience
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Excel
- Valid drivers license
- Be bilingual
- Be willing to work shifts, overtime and standby
- Invoicing customers and preparing all required documentation
- Customer care & logistics
- Receiving client orders & implementing sales order entry
- Customer sales order confirmations
- Preparing export files and documentation.
- Booking space for freight and loading of container
- Tracking products until final destinations for exports liaising with clients on product delivery & queries
- Preparing information & keeping schedules up to date.
- Preparing freight schedules and requisitions and follow up on payments.
Salary is market related per month with benefits to be discussed.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful