WHM Recruitment Advisors is urgently looking for an Account Manager – Paper Technologies to join their client based in Nelspruit. Salary is Market Related. Benefits to be discussed. Must be willing to travel extensively.
Should you apply for this vacancy and your skills and experience DO NOT match the inherent REQUIREMENTS of this position, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE IMMEDIATLEY DELETED. Please ensure that you READ and understand this advertised position BEFORE sending your CV to us, or otherwise you will just be wasting YOUR time and ours.
To apply for this position kindly e-mail your updated CV in Word format to email@example.com, and indicate the Position name in the Subject Line
Qualifications and Experience:
- Must have a BSc. Degree / Diploma in Chemical or Engineering
- Post Graduate Business Qualification will be an advantage
- Must have a minimum of 5 – 10 Years’ Experience of Specialist pulp application management
- Must have sales experience within the same related field
- Must be a specialist within chemicals, specifically within pulp is required
- Must have paper industry related water treatment experience
- Must be MS Office Literate
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to travel extensively
Key Performance Areas:
- Achieve Business Goals – Meet Sales and Profit Goals
- Ensure a Safe Workplace – Demonstrate safe working habits and care for the environment
- Support ing the Global Strategy – Demonstrating effective support of global strategy, initiatives and projects.
- Support of Internal Systems and Processes – Demonstrating effective support of internal systems and procedures
- Divisional Marketing Strategy – Assist with the development of SA Paper Technologies Business Plan
- Account Management Programs – Implementation of Standard Account Procedures
- Competitive Product line and Successful Technical Applications – Technical Assistance for existing product applications; market input and running of trials on new products and technologies
- Coach and mentor fellow associates on pulp applications.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. Therefore, if you have not received any correspondence within two weeks of your application, you have been unsuccessful